Sunday 9 August 2009

Introduction

Welcome to my blog.

The idea of creating this blog is to share our views and comments on the issues which affects us in our normal day to day life.

I would request you to present your views so that the visitor to my blog including myself could enrich our thought process and contain our hunger for knowledge with your comments and opinions. I would also request you to put your comments without any bias or reservations.

My endeavor would be to create a blog every week on topics of interest. You may also visit my comments or posts on other blogs by visiting the links on the right hand side of this blog.

Your feed back with suggestions or improvement would be greatly appreciated.

1 comment:

  1. At last Nina, you have done the right thing and instead of wasting time on the hopeless issues, you can now share your views with the intellectuals or persons with Grey Matters. You should stick to your promise of a blog every week. I am sure, it will not only enhance your intellect but will also broaden your personality and will increase your reasoning ability. My best wishes in your endeavor.

    Suman Sinha

    ReplyDelete